Join Our Team
PARKSIDE MONTESSORI IS LOOKING FOR PRIMARY LOWER AND UPPER ELEMENTARY and adolescent TEACHERS TO JOIN OUR GROWING PUBLIC MONTESSORI SCHOOL!
We’re looking for educators who are passionate, driven, and inspired to make the Montessori experience accessible to all and who want to partner with us to help build our expanding program. Benefit from personal and professional growth, and salary and benefits exceeding private schools.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS
A Bachelor’s Degree and interest in:
- Joining a highly engaged community of constructivist teachers committed to learning and implementing the Montessori philosophy in an inclusive public school environment
- Actively shaping the vision for our school, including a brand new adolescent program, beginning Fall 2022
While we need teachers who are Montessori trained (from a MACTE accredited institution) AND who have a California Credential, many teachers have one, but not the other.
- Not Montessori trained? Benefit from paid training and on-site coaches to support your development. We are hiring – and training for – all age levels, 3-6, 6-9, and 9-12
- Montessori trained? Earn your California credential or transfer an out-of-state credential in partnership with Parkside
- Montessori Adolescent Program - We will be hiring and training Adolescent program teachers (grades 7 - 8) starting in Fall 2022
Earn a competitive salary that exceeds the level of private schools in the region SMFCSD Salary Schedule
Access comprehensive benefits provided by the San Mateo Foster City School District including: paid sick leave, medical/dental/vision insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement plans, and more SMFCSD Benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY, EMAIL:
Parkside Montessori Head of School, Nima Tahai: firstname.lastname@example.org