School Site Council
A School Site Council (SSC) is a group of teachers, parents, principal, and interested community members who work together to develop and monitor a school's plan and budget spending.
Note that Parkside's SSC meetings are open to all parents, community, and staff. Agendas for the SSC meetings will be posted in the window by the front office 72 hours before each meeting, and they are also posted below under "Agendas and Minutes."
If you have questions on the School Site Council, please reach out to Principal Tahai.
Meeting Dates for the 2020 - 2021 School Year
- November 9th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Special Meeting: Nov. 30th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- December 14th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- January 11th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- February 8th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Hold for Special Meeting: February 22nd: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- March 8th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- Hold for Special Meeting: March 22nd: 8:30-9:30p
- April 12th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- May 10th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
- June 14th: 8:30-9:30 p.m.
Agendas and Minutes
The SSC agendas and minutes can be viewed below. You can also open the document in a separate window here.