Take a Look Inside our Classrooms!
- Primary (Preschool/TK/K)
- Lower Elementary (1-3)
- Upper Elementary (4-6)
- Adolescent (7-8)
- Special Day Classroom
The San Mateo Foster City School District offers both a fee-based and state-subsidized preschool at Parkside Montessori. The enrollment period for the preschool program typically starts in January/February. Parkside offers both a part-time (8:15a-12:15p) and full-time (8:15a-2:50p) preschool. Children entering preschool for the 2023-2024 school year must be 3 years old by September 1, 2023. All children must be fully potty trained and bathroom independent. For more information, please click on the link below. Please email any questions to email@example.com.
The Lower Elementary Classrooms will have the following homework:
- ST Math (Log in via ClassLink)
- First grade: 15 minutes every night
- Second/Third grade: 20 minutes every night
- First grade: 10 minutes/night
- Second grade: 20 minutes/night
- Third grade: 30 minutes/night
- Typing.com (Log in via ClassLink)
- Second/Third grade: 10 minutes/night
- Periodic cultural assignments will be sent home with the students in their Thursday green folders
If you have any access issues or questions, please reach out to your teacher.
The Upper Elementary Classrooms will have the following homework:
We highly encourage our upper elementary students to use their daily “30 minutes of concentrated work time” on ST Math (Log in via ClassLink). Students may also work on writing, finishing an assignment from school, or other projects that build concentration. In addition to this daily concentration work, students should be reading for 30-45 minutes each day.