Tiger Patch Gardening Project
Being involved in Parkside's Gardening Project is a great way to have fun, spend time at Parkside, show your children that you value their education, and volunteer for Parkside school. Parkside has a fabulous garden area (by classrooms 25-27) . We need help with:
- Helping the children plant the beds
- Leading gardening lessons in a classroom (lesson plans are available)
- Assisting the teacher of being a volunteer lesson leader during gardening lessons in a classroom (lesson plans are available)
- Watering and weeding during some weekends
- Watering and weeding during intersessions
If you are able to help in any way or provide materials, please contact the Parkside Office.