Music for Minors
Music for Minors provides a weekly music program for kindergarten through 4th grade students offering a variety of experiences through hands-on participation in such facets of music as singing, movement, theory, dance, musical games, use of rhythm instruments and recorder playing.
- Singing: pitch matching, posture, breath, head voice, chest voice, ear training, enunciation
- Rhythm: steady beat, body percussion, instruments
- Movement: folk dance, musical games, action songs
- Listening: across the eras and around the world
- Playing recorder (3rd and 4th grades): reading notation and fingering notes
To learn more: http://mfm.org